- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Clare Solar’s content, products, and
- Preventing fraudulent
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Clare Solar sites and third-party sites
- This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Clare Solar’s cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Clare Solar’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.